Chicken nuggets. What child doesn’t like them? They are tasty, they are affordable, and sometimes they are like the school cafeteria mystery meat-you really never know what you are getting!
After countlessly buying $10 boxes of chicken nuggets and feeling guilty about what my growing children were consuming, I decided, it’s time to start making these bad boys myself!
Here is like the EZiest Chicken Nugget Recipe:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Panko Breadcumbs (for a very crispy texture and crunch!)
- Salt to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Cooking Spray
What You Will Need:
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowl
- Plate or Bowl to Coat the Little Nuggets
- A Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rinse the Chicken
- Cut it up
- Process it
- Add seasoning
- Coat the Chicken with Panko
- Line the Cookie Sheet with Aluminum Foil
- Spray with Cooking Spray
- Add the Nuggets to the Pan
- Bake for 15-18 minutes (flip at 10 minutes)
- Broil for a 30 seconds on each side for brown coloring
- Serve with your favorite condiments
- Smile knowing what your little ones are eating! :)
You can modify these little Nuggets by adding flax seeds, omega oil, or any vegetables or creating cute shapes!!!
This Dog Loves His Soldier
As I watched this video it brought a tear to my eye and I thought, “How happy followers of Christ are going to be when He Returns?” Jesus is sitting at the right at hand of God (Mark 16:19) and is a Shepard closely watching His Sheep. Oh what a glorious day that will be when we too are greeted by Our Savior, the Best Soldier of All.
Who doesn’t love a hot cup of green tea to unwind and relax? With all the added health benefits of green tea http://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea/ it makes the perfect beverage hot or cold. Adding lemon or any citrus fruit is also a great compliment. The health benefits of lemons are amazing as well http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/Physical-Health/Hidden-Health-Secrets-of-Lemons.aspx
Freezing tea or lemonade is a great way to cool off your hot tea.
This is such a cute ‘Get Well Soon’ gift. You can also add tea packets to it.
Lemonade or Green Tea popsicles are a great treat all year round. You can also add fruit for a very healthy and tasty treat.
Creationists vs. Evolutionist Debate! Sign up for Live Streaming @ http://debatelive.org
New Years has come and gone and yet you still haven’t gotten a firm grip on your New Years resolutions and goals. Did you plan on losing the ten extra pounds you gained during the holiday season or maybe you’ve spent more than you should have for last month’s budget. Lucky for you, everyday is an opportunity to start fresh and make a change for the better. Here are 8 ways to a more successful and productive day. As we know there are 365 days a year, so make each day great and live life with no regrets!
- Plan Ahead– If you do not own a calendar, do yourself a favor and buy one. Write down everything. Schedule and plan ahead. What days of the week do you work? What is your payday? When are your monthly bills due? When are you meeting with your family and friends? What days do you plan on exercising, shopping, or eating out? Plan each meal of the week and take a bagged lunch and snacks to school or work. Planning ahead will keep you prepared and ready for the future. It will help you avoid over-scheduling and from making promises you can’t keep. After completing each task, be sure to check them off and plan a day to relax- you deserve it.
- Make Lists- While you are becoming a pro at scheduling everything, learn to make lists that will also keep you organized. Creating lists and following them, can prevent you from overspending at the grocery store, allow you to monitor your short and long-term goals, and help you keep a close eye on you wish list. During tax season, you have a bulk of money and it can be very easy to run through it. Making a list of the things you need, want, or desire can help you better plan and save the money you have earned. You can also try creating a Yearly Stock-up list with everything you need for the entire year. For example, you will need 12 bars of deodorant, 40 rolls of paper towels, and 12 tubes of toothpaste. Creating an Excel spreadsheet of all of your yearly needs will allow you to stock-up and keep more money in your pockets throughout the year. (Don’t forget to find coupons for purchasing in bulk!)
- Budget, Save, & Coupon- Add up how much money you make per month and subtract all of your bills and expenses. Keeping a budget and sticking to it will prevent stress and allow you to plan for the future. How much money are you left with? By saving 25% or more of the remaining costs, you are helping to secure you future. Printing coupons or buying the Sunday paper for coupons will help you save money on the products and foods you buy at the supermarket. You can also join coupon groups online and sign up for product samples.
- Make It & Bake It- There are so many homemade alternatives to buying expensive products on the market. For example, you can make 5 gallons of homemade laundry detergent for less than $2. You can make your own toothpaste, window cleaner, and even deodorant. Youtube.com and eHow.com offer countless ways to green alternatives and money saving tips. I have also found that buying a simple bag of unbleached flour can open up countless recipes and save lots of money at the grocery store. For instance, instead of buying canned cinnamon rolls, pancakes, or even pizza, you can prepare them yourself for a fraction of the cost. I have saved hundreds of dollars a month by making my own pizza, Chinese food, and desserts.
- Eat Right & Stay Fit- Planning your meals is a great idea but make sure you are planning the right meals to eat. Start each day with healthy brain foods and avoid missing meals. Stay hydrated with water and water-rich fruits and vegetables. Go for a walk, shoot some hoops, or clean out your garage- just stay active. Joining a local recreational center will help motivate you to stay active as well. Get your heart rate up and take care of yourself- you are worth it! http://www.choosemyplate.gov is a great resource for tracking your intake and physical activity.
- Family Time & Fun– Spending time with your family and friends is one of the best ways to maintain your happiness. Plan a date night with your significant other or throw the ball with your son. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while or write someone a letter you’ve been thinking about. Giving your time and love will make you feel great and will come back to you in return. Spend a little less time working and more time doing the things you love with the people you love.
- Give- Give your time and energy to something you really care about. Do you love animals? Volunteer at a local animal shelter. Do you like to cook? Help prepare meals at a local food bank. People are always in need; so as long as you are able, lend a helping hand. Also, remember to pick up litter and give to your local recycling facility. It’s the small changes that make the biggest impact and difference in a community.
- Smile- Life is beautiful and everyday is a gift. No matter what situation you are faced with, keep your head up and smile. Keep a healthy balance and prospective about life because someone somewhere would love the life you live. By keeping organized, planning well, and taking care of yourself and loved ones, you are ensuring a better day for a better tomorrow.
Image Retrieved from http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-images-plan-do-check-act-watch-concept-inside-stopwatch-image31275189 February 2, 2014.